Delivery & Returns
GB Forklifts Ltd. (www.gbforklifts.co.uk, www.gbcatalogue.co.uk & www.deionisedwatergb.co.uk) offer free delivery to UK Mainland destinations on some products. Although UK Mainland does not include The Highlands, Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland and any offshore destinations, we are happy to quote for these or any other European delivery point. Where free delivery is not available, modern day carriers charge depending on distance and weight and most therefore use a combination of postcode and weight. You can check the delivery price before checkout by entering your postcode and the delivery charge will be automatically calculated and displayed for you. Feel free to contact us if you would like specific information about delivery charges.
Each product has its own standard delivery time. When ordering, the product page will display a delivery timescale explaining more. Please contact us should you require your product sooner.
Pallet orders must be placed before 12am midday and all other orders must be placed before 3pm, otherwise they will be processed the next working day, this is due to our pallet collections at 12am mid-day and couriers' collecting at 3pm.
GB Forklifts Ltd. (www.gbforklifts.co.uk, www.gbcatalogue.co.uk & www.deionisedwatergb.co.uk) will be happy to receive back any items which are deemed to be unsuitable by the customer. Intention to return unsuitable items must be advised within 14 working days from receipt.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- The product shall be unused, as new, in saleable condition and in its original packaging
- The GB Catalogue will arrange for the goods to be collected, although the cost will be passed on to you the customer
- Upon return, goods will be examined and if applicable a refund less the return carriage fee will be issued
- Should the goods be deemed not suitable for resale at full market price, no refund will be given
- Goods will not be accepted back without prior notice