Blue Multi Voltage Spot Lamp
A 12/48V low power draw LED Spot lamp, with 300 lumen output on a single bolt fixing, featuring a narrow spreading beam with directional arrow.
LED Pedestrian Spot Lamps are designed specifically for material handling applications to provide a visual, directional warning for pedestrians in the vicinity of mobile equipment.
- Very low footprint.
- LED technology with low power consumption.
- 300 lumens light output.
- Narrow spot beam projects a directional arrow onto the floor, indicating the vehicle’s approach.
- Aluminium housing with polycarbonate lens.
- Two year warranty.
- Mounting bracket supplied.
- 12–48 VDC.
- Cable length 500mm.
- IP67 rated.
- Operating temperature: –30°C to +55°C.
- Weight: 450g.
- Estimated life span >30,000 hours.
- Meets 2004/10/EC Directive.
- Meets 2006/95/EC Directive.
- Recognized per ECE R10 Regulation.
- RoHs recognized.
- 'CE' recognized.